Having the Arc Training Advantage means having the only true cross-trainer on the market today. Cross-training in sports and ﬁtness refers to working various parts of the body by combining different exercises in a variety of ways. Typically one particular activity or sport trains certain parts of the body, but not others. Cross-training aims to eliminate this. It is a concept sorely lacking in today’s ﬁtness world, with machines masquerading as cross-trainers but only reaching certain aspects of your ﬁtness needs. With the Arc Trainer’s broad incline and resistance range, consistency in proper positioning, and superior biomechanics you have greater versatility than any other cross-trainer available. This means you have the opportunity to meet strength, power, endurance, cardiovascular and weight loss goals more effectively in less time.
Cybex 750AT Arc Trainer
$3,300.00 Regular Price
- 8 preset programs and 9 custom programs
- Incline levels: 21
- Stride length: 24 inches
- Resistance range: Up to 900 watts
- Power: Battery/Self Powered
- Max User Weight: 400 pounds
- Weight: 404 lbs.
- Height: 63"
- Length: 77"
- Width: 37"
- Pictures displayed are not actual machines purchased
- Pictures are for model details only
- The listed price is for used equipment
- The equipment will be serviced, inspected & cleaned at this price
- The equipment will be in good working condition at this price
- New dec & belts on treadmills are additional
- Personal viewing screens are addition